Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What makes a good citizen?

What makes a good citizen?
  • They should lend a hand when they are needed.
  • They should respect other's feelings, beliefs and property.
  • They respect and follow rules and face the consequences when they do break the rules.
  • They should care for the environment and always remind others to do so too.
  • They are kind to others and they cheer them up.
What makes me a good citizen?
  • I respect and obey rules.
  • I treat others the way I want to be treated.
  • I encourage others to do their best at everything.
  • I help others when they need my help.
  • I accept others as who they are.

2 comments:

Lea said...

Hi Cindy,

Great page. It looks so good. Good luck with your 17 day challenge.

From Lea

Teresa said...

Hey Cindy,

I like your page.It has lots of good Information.

From Teresa